There are a few steps required before a client submits their application. Please follow these instructions in the order they are listed:
1. Before you fill out your Application Form
A client must be employed, retired or former (in good standing) First Responder/Emergency Response worker (as outlined under Bill 163).
2. Have your doctor fill out and submit a Medical Information Form
3. To determine coverage
Please consult with your insurance company directly
4. For private payment option
Once you have consulted with your medical team regarding treatment at The Stable Grounds and your Medical Information Form has been submitted (as outlined above), clients opting for payment privately are now ready to fill out and submit their Application Form
5. Fill out and submit our Application Form
At this point, clients should fill out and submit their confidential Application Form and return it to us for review
We will review your application form as soon as possible
6. We will contact you by phone to review your Application Form
After reviewing your Application form, one of our clinic staff will contact you by phone to review the details and have an informal discussion
7. Fill out and submit the "Consent to use electronic communication" Form
Submitting this Consent Form gives us permission to contact you through email, which is sometimes a more convenient method for our guests as we finalize the details of your schedule and arrival dates
Ready to begin your journey of recovery with us?